11 March 2009

Pay It Forwards...

Sorry, I should have posted this sooner. So, the first 5 commenters on my "Pay It Forward" post were: Mom, Andrea, The Angry Georgian, Julie, and Holli. I'll be sending out your super awesome handmade gifts in the mail first of next week (hopefully). I just need each of you to email me your mailing addresses, not Mom and Holli. I know you're address by heart, that's where the food is he he. You can use the "Email Me" link on the top right of my blog. For a sneek peek of your gifts visit here.

PS - I've finally put together my little craft blog: FromMyImagination.blogspot.com. Check it out for all of my creative projects.

PSS- Do you think I have enough links in this post??

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so jealous that is what your commenters get!! You are wickedly talented!! =)

Anonymous said...

To cool! I can't wait to get mine!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, and be on the lookout in the next few days for a special e-mail about my latest project. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...