09 March 2009

Bobby Pin Pile


You know how most guys empty their pockets at night usually resulting in a pile of change somewhere? The excess change sits in an empty soda bottle or old mug until it accumulates and said boy takes it to Coin Star. Well the girl version of this is the bobby pin pile. Each night, I change into chill clothes and take down my hair. I take out each bobby pin and throw them all in a pile on my dresser. After a few days I'll move the pile to my pile in the bathroom, but why don't I just put them there in the first place? I don't know? The bathroom is 10 feet from my dresser. I usually lose a few pins because they fall on the floor. I bet a lot of girls would say the best place to search for these perfect little hair helpers is the floor. That is assuming they don't get eaten by the vacuum or destroyed by Tonk.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I keep my change in a big giant pretzel jar from Sam's Club.

Andrea said...

I am anxiously checking the mailbox every day. Is that supposed to be one word?

Brady and Madi said...

IT IS SO TRUE! And you don't ever want to vacuum up one of those babies either.
And it always seems that when you live with Holli you never have them when you need them, wtf?

Holli said...

say what? You never have them when you need them? ... hehe I stash those like coke and silverwear

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...