05 March 2009

Pay It Forward

I'm sure a lot of you have seen this blog challenge making the rounds and I'm participating! It's pay it forward. The first five commenters on this post will get a something special in the mail made by me!! Then you do the same type thing on your own blog and round and round the mail goes. Maybe this will even out all of the junk mail we all get. Ha ha..yeah.

I received this AWESOME gift in the mail this week and it made my whole week! I love candy, obviously, I bought a shirt saying so. Thanks soo much Evonne!

6 comments:

Brenda said...

oh YOU KNOW I am ganna be the first! Ha ha, I will be checking my mailbox. every every day. L.L.s

Andrea said...

Thank Heavens for the list on my blog where it says who has a new post. Do you need my address?

Anonymous said...

Like candy much? :)
I haven't seen this one yet. Although, I do have a good one coming up that another blog friend did to me. Check your e-mail towards the end of the weekend.

Julie said...

Of course Brenda is the first to comment!

Holli said...

send me a treat damnit!

Brady and Madi said...

Holli and mom don't count!! You don't even have to mail them anything you could just stick it in their mailbox yourself.
Pick us pick us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...