11 August 2009

List of Loves

I had a list that I started in high school, of things I love and things I hate. I came across this list while I was moving and some of the things on it are so funny, like substitute teachers? What? Anyway, I've been making a new list. Enjoy.
Rescue Me, Tonka, photos, text messages, Kelvin, baseball, books, summer, Jeeps, handmade things, blogging, gluesticks, Apple, my new printer, Target, being kissed, my camera, Coke, yarning, Ambien, movies, personal emails, TSO, sleeping, fish, purses, fireworks, being sunburned, ice cream, Hot Tamales, molten cake, clothes from the dryer, big mugs, white tee shirts, Fiji Water, chap stick, rain, nugget ice, Bootz, winking, avocado, big fat rings, iTunes, RSVP Pens, Kenny Chesney, singing at the top of my lungs, taking the top off on the Jeep, good hair days, San Diego, instant messaging, Sex & The City, princess cut diamonds, laughing, Grey’s Anatomy, a clean car, chai tea, Sanuks, feeling needed, calla lilies, Christmas time, BBQ, Orem Owlz, Marley, my family, online shopping, the back of a guys neck, lighthouses, organization, Food Network, making lists, when a boy gets that look in his eye, baseball pants rolled up, stars, Build-A-Bear, Garth Brooks, sticking with a routine, self portraits, The Mets, Elvis Presley, Sharpies, loyalty, CafĂ© Rio, freshly cut grass, being in love, theme parks, the way my name is spelled, being independent, intelligent guys, finding cash in my pocket, lemon cream bread, Kenneth Johnson, HOT showers, storms, popcorn, KitKats, sweats, mascara, my bed, 12:34, Tuesdays, payday, tanning beds, Dad’s pasta salad, mechanical pencils, vacations, Google Reader, Radio From Hell, the smell in bookstores, comments on my blog, chocolate oranges, turtles, mexican food, sunglasses, finding the perfect gift, Ross & Rachel, letting go, just knowing it's right, 2007, The Notebook kiss, feeling skinny, my Christmas Tree, Zomig, people's court day time TV shows, simplicity, tradition, knowing the words to songs, this one time...at band camp, when the snow melts, my closet...

1 comment:

sunni said...

I remember making these lists!!! I had mine hung up until I got married and then I stuck it in a folder and now I have no idea where it is. I wonder what was on my list. GOOD TIMES!!! Miss you megs...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...