01 August 2009

Down Home with the Neely's

9.9/10 times if you turn on my TV (assuming it's not already on) you'll find Food Network was the last channel watched. I love it. I can't remember the last time I changed the channel. I can watch Food Network for hours and hours. I know all the chefs. ALL of them. I like Paula Dean and Giada De Laurentiis and Ina Garten. I can not stand Rachel Ray. Can.not.stand. Anyway, my most favorite show to watch lately is Down Home with the Neely's. I love them! Pat and Gina are the cutest couple! At first you may think (like me) they are a little over the top, but within a few minutes you will see they are so sincere. You know that they absolutely love what they do, and the fact that they get to do it together makes it even better. They are so happy with each other it almost makes me puke. But good puke. I just love them.

Anyway, the episode I just saw was so adorable. A little background, they love pork and piggies. Gina has a pig room and all of their canisters are little pink piggies. So it was a grilling episode, which is an area that Pat excels in, and throughout they made it clear that Gina doesn't do any of the grilling in their house. So to encourage Gina, Pat bought her her very own grill that is a pig (above)! How cute is that? It has a snout, curly tail, and eye lashes and look at the wheels! They have diamonds! And then she named it Barbecutie. Ha ha, anyway, just watch it sometime, it's my fav.

3 comments:

John Pender said...

I like Paula too, but I love watching Ramsay's shows, anything Bobby Flay is in, and sometimes Rachel.

Anonymous said...

LOL, i absolutely agree i LOVE the neely's too!!! i love food network too, esp the challenges.

Anonymous said...

I looooooooove the Neely's.I did not at first, but I really like their kitchen chemistry very authentic u can not fake that...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...