16 February 2009

New Bedroom

I've been itching to change around my room again lately and I went ahead and did it this weekend. First, I found a new bed set at Walmart that I really really loved. But it was $100 and it didn't go with the photos I already had on my walls, which I didn't want to change. If you haven't seen them, one is a black and white of an old wooden boat and house, and the others are 6 shots I took while in Boston in 2007. I love them all and wanted to keep those with the new theme. I also wanted to add darker colors into the room. There was too much white. So Holli and I headed to Ikea and I got a new comforter, a new chair, throw blanket, and rug.

I flipped the bed around to make room for the chair and ended up taking out one of the night stands. The before can be seen here. Here is the after:



PS: What do we think of the captions on the photos? Yes? No? They add a lot of extra time when it comes to putting together a post, but I think it's cute.

2 comments:

jayni & ben said...

Love LOVe lOVe it!! I love it all. Good job Meags.

Anonymous said...

I'm digging the captions, and the room. Nice work. You need to visit southern California and decorate my new place!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...