03 November 2008

Random Rhonda

So everything in this post is totally random FYI. I started out last weekend wanting to paint my spare bedroom/office...my spoffice...haha new word! (I told you this would be a random post). Somehow that morphed (who says morphed?) into redoing my bedroom. Here are the before and afters. My camera is broken so I had to use my iPhone camera, which doesn't produce high quality photos. Obviously. But I promise it's really cute and I love it. I got a new duvet, new curtains, and some new shelves (which is actually a towel rack for a bathroom, but I think they really work).
Before


Before
 (I don't know why it's all yellowy. My walls are white. Notice the two bright spots on the window where the blinds are broken. White trash. Nice.)


After


After

Today is my Mom's birthday! YAY! Happy birthday Mom!! I love you! Read her blog because it's cool. And read the birthday post Holli did for her because it's funny.
I hope my Mom has an awesome birthday!

Additions to the Things That Must Go List-
  1. When they make movies out of books and then reprint the books and the movie characters are the artwork on the book cover i.e Twilight. This bugs!
  2. Buying curtains at Target, realizing they don't attach with loops, returning them to Target, figuring out a way to make them work, and then leaving after purchasing the exact same curtains you just returned.
  3. My crappy shoulder
  4. The movie Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist. This movie sucked and we left after an hour.
  5. The claustrophobic-y feeling turtlenecks give me.
  6. Wearing heels to IKEA.
  7. Static - on the radio, on my clothes, it all must go.
As mentioned above, I've messed up my shoulder again somehow. The worst is changing the gears in my car, so I've been shifting with my left hand instead of my right. Ha, I look like a moron doing it, but whatever, my shoulder hurts. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow. If I end up needing to have surgery on it again, I might jump off a bridge. Seriously. And Holli said she won't help me do my hair when I'm in a sling so I would have to rock the 80's side pony tail. HOT.

Madi and Brady moved to California last week and I miss them! And they took Coors. I miss him. Which means I want a puppy again. A dauchtson to be exact. Actually I want two. With big fat bellies! So big they drag on the ground. :) Marley is too big for me to pick up and cuddle. Maybe I just need a baby. HAHA! NOT! I need a puppy.

I'm going to redo my blog. I hate the blue and I'm thinking of going back to the white. I just need a new picture for the top.

Twilight comes out in 19 days!! I'm so excited I could pee my pants! I tried to buy tickets for the midnight showing, but Fandango wouldn't let me. I'm not sure if that is because they are already sold out, or Fandango hates me. Boo.

Lastly, tomorrow is election day! Everyone vote!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

There is a cat sitting right behind me so all I can hear is her licking her paw. That aside, I brought some sand for your mom. How do I get it to her? Mailing address? Let me know. ladyaundrea@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I Love your room. It's way cute, great job. I totally agree with 1, 2, 6 & 7. For sure never wear heals to IKEA. I know you can definitely pull off the side pony tail. I bet all kinds of peeps will try to copy you after you do it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...