02 February 2009

R.I.P Bumbles

I bought Tonka a little stuffed bear in a bumble bee outfit a few weeks ago, I affectionately named him Bumbles. Tonka went nuts when I gave him the new stuffed toy and would run up and down the hall with him in his mouth. Well I always leave a few things for Tonka on the bed when we go to sleep each night, usually some sort of "chewy" type thing (raw-hide stick or a doggy lolli-pop) and a stuffed toy. A few days ago I left Bumbles on the bed and the next morning this is what I woke up to. Poor Bumbles.


3 comments:

Julie said...

Ha ha - that is how ALL of Paxton and Jasper's toys end up!

Alissa said...

Rocky's toys are always torn apart too!

Anonymous said...

Good work! Has he gone after your shoes yet?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...