14 February 2009

Mrs. Dr. Vet

Ummm....I'm in L.O.V.E. With my dog's vet. He he! He gave Tonk his last round of shots last night. He has that whole McSteamy-greying-beard thing going on. Like this.

That gives me the chills. And he helps animals. And is there anything sweeter than that. Well, maybe helping people, but people doctors keep crappy hours. However, at this point, I'd be happy with someone's attention for more than 15 minutes. I don't know this vet's name though. Regardless, I want to be Mrs. Dr. Vet. Ah, doesn't that sound fabulous? Ha ha. Don't laugh. This is my dream. And I'm a single girl on Valentine's day. So let me dream dammit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will you be my Valentine? ;)

Julie said...

Was it Dr Hansen or the other one? I can't remember his name - if it was the other one - ya - damn hot!

Meagen Ridley said...

No, it wasn't Dr. Hansen. It was the other guy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...