25 February 2009

Idol Observations

I'm a new watcher of American Idol. I've never watched a whole episode, much less an entire season ever before. But I've been tuning in each week with season 8 and here's a few things I've noticed.
  1. Quit hating on Simon. The constant booing is obnoxious.
  2. Paula needs less eye makeup.
  3. The contestants that hold up their number at the end must go. You look like an idiot when you do that. Please stop.
  4. The only person that can sing Michael Jackson songs, is Michael Jackson. Please stop trying.
  5. Megan Joy Corkery? I can not handle her voice, it's way too nasal-y for me. And she looks like a fish flopping around on the ground hoping it lands in water. Stop wiggling.
  6. Adam Lambert. I love him. Try and tell me he doesn't make you want to get up and dance. And his smile? Melt me much? Umm Yeah. He rocks my world.

2 comments:

est. 1983 said...

Hello? Adam Lambert? YUMMIE in my TUMMIE! Again, so your mother's daughter. This whole idol thing would be WAY better if you and Tonka Tot would come hang with us to watch each week. L.L.s

Anonymous said...

I actually watched a bit of it last night and two things:
1. You're right. Only Michael Jackson can sing Michal Jackson songs. When will people get it?
2. If Adam Lambert is the emo looking kid that sang Satisfaction last night, I was impressed. He needs to work on his delivery some more, but he's got it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...