18 August 2012

#9 Eat Responsibly

Challenge prompt - What is your food philosophy?

Hmm.. EAT!! Actually, I don't really have a philosophy. Eat healthy, balanced meals. Remove processed crap from your diet. And don't diet. Just eat responsibly. Maybe they should add that to all processed food wrappers and labels like they do with alcohol. I guess that's my philosophy. I don't always live by it. It's hard to eat healthy all the time, but I think if you're conscience about what you're putting into your body it will all work out in the end.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want to save my blog from extinction. So I'm doing a 30 day challenge. I'll answer one of these prompts each day.
See prompt 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...