19 August 2012

#10 - Body Image in the Media

Challenge prompt - What are your thoughts on body image in the media?
That pretty much explains it. I don't like that stick-skinny is the standard for "beautiful" these days. There's nothing wrong with being skinny, some people are just built that way. But women of all shapes and sizes are beautiful too. Being a curvy girl myself, it's difficult to not strive for thin. Women (and men) should strive for healthy, not big or small. If you eat responsibly and exercise regularly you'll be the size your body should be.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want to save my blog from extinction. So I'm doing a 30 day challenge. I'll answer one of these prompts each day.
See prompt 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...