13 November 2009

Movies

I have a severe case of blogger's block and boredom! I've got nothing going on so I don't really have anything to blog about. Being unemployed blows. I never know what day of the week it is, because every day is the same. It's all just a blur of watching movies, eating, and sleeping. I have watched sooo many movies and TV shows it's sad. And clearly you can tell how bored I am by the fact that I even took the time to put this post together with all the links. Yes, I actually linked each and every one of them, just in case you feel like seeing the trailers. Ugh.

Here's what I have watched since end of September:

After I look through the list it's like I watch one movie and then the next one usually has at least one of the same actors as the previous movie. It's like Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon-ish!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...