24 November 2009

A's to your Q's 1.2

Received a few more questions from Mark.

He asked...
1)What's your favorite holiday?
2)What's the coolest place you've ever been?
3)Starbucks or Dunkin' Donuts?

Great questions!

So my favorite holiday is Independence Day! I love it! My 'gratuity bucket' overflows a little more on this day each year as I celebrate how lucky I am to live with my family in such a wonderful country. The baseball games, BBQ's, fireworks, and suntans are just icing on the cake. Is there anything better? I mean really?

The coolest place I've ever been was on the warning track at Fenway Park. It was the first time I'd ever been to a major league game and it was AMAZING! I was in Boston for a conference and a co-worker at the time, Mikal, bought myself and another co-worker, Jake, tickets to see the Red Sox play. The three of us had a blast! It was Flag Day and they draped a HUGE American Flag over the Green Monster. Somehow, (I'm a little fuzzy on the exact details) Jake and I got the hookups through a partner company and so we got to be part of the crew that caught the flag and walked it back under the stadium after the National Anthem was performed. I'll never forget that experience, and I took a picture (above) of the warning track dirt on my shoe just to prove I was there!

Finally, we don't have any Dunkin' Donuts in Utah, so I'm going to have to say I prefer Starbucks. Although, my sister has been to the DD and she say's they are way better.

If there are any other questions that If you have any other questions you'd like me to answer just click here and leave them in the comments section!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...