11 January 2009

Tonka's Sick


Poor little Tonka has been sick all weekend. I'm not sure what is going on but it started Saturday afternoon. He's had a couple of very bad accidents and hasn't left my side since. If he's not better by tomorrow morning I'm going to call the vet. I haven't called yet because he's drinking plenty of water and has been playing with his toys a bit. He's not eating much, but if he has a tummy ache I don't blame him. We'll see what happens tomorrow. I do love that he's so cuddly though. He sleeps in my bed, but usually he's at the bottom by my feet. But now he's been sitting in my lap or laying right by my side. The pictures above are him under the covers in my lap.
I've watched a few movies this weekend, Hancock, Traitor, and the Game Plan. I've also read a good chunk of the book (The Gargoyle) I'm trying to finish so in all it's been a nice calm weekend.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I know absolutely nothing about dogs...but do you think that maybe it's the new dog treats you gave him a couple of days ago? Just a thought...take it from someone who doesn't even own a dog. ;)

Alissa said...

Poor little guy! I hope he gets feeling better. Did he overeat? Sometimes Rocky does that and it makes him sick.

And good job on a relaxing weekend. I need to do that one of these days.

Meagen Ridley said...

It may have been the new treats but I can't be certain. And I don't think he overate, he doesn't have a big appetite to begin with. He seems to be feeling a bit better this evening. He's been playing with his toys, fetch, and did his tricks with me a little while ago, so I think he'll be okay!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...