10 January 2009

Squeeky clean

I gave Tonka his first bath last night and he did so well! He didn't squirm or try to run away either! He just sat there content in the warm water. Go Tonka go! He did so well, afterward I gave him a brand new kind of treat, which he loved! And he's been so sweet since his bath. He's been actually cuddling with me. Usually he just lays at the bottom of the bed doing his own thing. Ooh! Also, I've taught him how to "shake" and I can point my finger like a gun at him and say "Bang!" and he lifts up his two front paws. It's so cute! I want to teach him to roll over next.

Tonka so clean

His new snack

1 comment:

-nick and whitley- said...

you're gonna be a good little mommy!! haha.. you already treat tonka like a little prince!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...