27 August 2008

Update

I haven't posted anything in a while mostly because I didn't have anything to report. But the past few days have felt like one really long, really bad day. Since Saturday, I have passed out 3 times, been to the doctor, and rode in an ambulance to the ER. And all of this because I was/am dehydrated, have had a migraine for over a week, and am allergic to morphine. This weekend sucked. Oh, and for the few of you who knew I was going to Iowa this week to visit Chris, I am no longer going. Again, this weekend sucked. 

3 comments:

Amy said...

Meagen, Jeremy told me this was going on. How are you now? Have you stopped passing out. I hope everything is ok with you! And that you can find a time to see Chris soon!

Anonymous said...

Allergic to morphine?! Man that sucks. An overdose of morphine that completely distorted my perception of reality was about the only thing that kept me going when I was in the hospital.

Not that that's the worst of your problems. Get feeling better!

Ryan said...

You were going to Iowa? Awesome. Where were you going?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...