07 August 2008

One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish


So I went fishing last night. (Ha, I know, right?) Anyway, Buddy and Beau love to fish and they had the night off and invited us to go. Initially, I was not planning to actually fish, just go and hang out, but as we were walking around WalMart (prior to heading to the lake) I was told I was going to actually fish. So 45 minutes (side note, Old Man Withers works the fish/game counter at the Walmart) and $100 later, I have a fishing license, a pole, gloves, and a glow-in-the-dark bobber.

Holli and I didn't do much fishing. In fact, we didn't catch anything. The majority of our night was spent sitting in the car trying to avoid the mosquitoes. The bugs were INSANE. There were thousands of them everywhere, no joke. There were so many, they sounded like little children screaming and it felt like we were in a bad horror movie. Holli had a bit of a panic attack over them eating her (or her pole), which I got on video and is absolutely hilarious (sorry, Hoe), but I can't get my phone to email it. So here are a few pictures.



1 comment:

jayni & ben said...

Meags that is kind of fun. I think I would be way too nervous to touch a fish ha ha. I don't want it in my hand wiggling all around.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...