25 June 2008

Weeds, The Dead Guy, Hunger, and The Red-Head

I know everything I'm about to say is totally random, but please keep reading my thoughts.

Weeds: I've recently finished the 3rd season and I L.O.V.E. It's my new favorite show. I really like all of the characters, even the annoying Councilman Doug. Tell me you didn't laugh when he walked around during whole fire episode singing songs and playing that banjo or whatever at the shelter. I like this show so much I am going to scan the internet just to find pirated versions of the recently started season 4. Whoa. I know, big step for me watching shows before they hit the DVD shelves.

Jeffrey Dean Morgan: Why does he play the dead guy in all the shows I love? Denny in Grey's Anatomy - DIES. Judah in Weeds - DEAD. What is wrong with him playing a living roll!? I like him! Jeez. I did some research on imdb and he does in fact play living characters, so maybe I'll add a few of those films to my Netflix.


Hunger: Today, I am starving. We're talking eat whatever is laying on the counter-starving. Not good. For dinner I had 2 helpings of this chicken stir-fry noodle stuff, 2 pieces of corn on the cob w/butter, 2 pickles, and 3 cookies. Don't worry that after all of that I had a triple chocolate supreme drumstick ice cream cone. Oh yeah, and I ate some popcorn after that. JUDAS! Where did this appetite come from? I didn't have breakfast so that must be it?

The Red-Head: I've had to take a different route home from work the last few weeks because of all the construction. On my new route I've found, this red-headed lady who crosses (and I mean walks) across state-street everyday and just stands in the middle of the turning lane waiting for traffic to clear so she can run to the other side in her black slacks and heels. Woman, get out of the road! What are you thinking? She is going to get hit by a car, and when it happens I will feel bad for her, but I will also have no problem saying "I told you so."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my lands I'm glad you share a love for Jeffrey! I love Denny... I cried my eyes out in Grey's when he died:(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...