- I slept in a little.
- I talked to Chris this morning. I don't normally get to until night time, so that made me happy.
- I didn't let the BIG ASS rock chip I found in my windshield piss me off.
- I downloaded a few new songs that I have been hearing lately and put together a brand new playlist on my iPod. I listened to it on repeat all day while I ran errands. :)
- I had TONS of stuff to do at work. And by stuff I mean returns to various stores. I got them all done. Which cleared out the many piles in my office. I saved Doba $204.75 by taking un-used things from our trade show booths back. Go me go.
- Costco was not a madhouse like normal and I almost enjoyed my shopping experience.
- I bought lemonade from kids on the side of the road today. And I gave them a hefty tip. And then their eyes got all big and smiley. And then they gave me a free bottle of water. Haha.
- I bought a roley chair and floor mat for my home office today. Now I can return my other chair back to his chair friends at the kitchen table. Finally that room will be finished.
- I went tanning.
- I'm trying to get back into my nightly routine of crunches. So I did them tonight, to my new playlist!
- I got a headache this afternoon, but it was tolerable.
- It was warm so I could drive with the windows down all day!
09 June 2008
I've been in kind of a bad mood this past week, but today has been a good day. Here's a few reasons why.