10 September 2011

Day 7/Final Post

So I think this will be my last daily post on this subject. I've successfully gone from 50mg Percocet and/or Lortab each day down to 10-15mg/day in 7 days. I'm pretty pleased with myself! A few more days and I'll be at zero. I know I still have lots of work ahead of me on this self improvement project but I'm well on my way. Even after only 7 days my head is more clear and I feel like I have a better handle on working through my aches and pains than before. I hope to hear about my MRI on Monday.

Thank you to everyone for the support and love through comments, emails, and texts! It is so appreciated and helped keep me motivated to complete this process!

2 comments:

John Pender said...

Keep on keepin' on Meg. I know you can do it. I'm rooting for you!

Chelsea Nielsen said...

I don't keep up much on blogger any more, but I'm trying to get better. I'm so totally proud of the progress you've made since the last time I read. Good job! Keep it up! Love you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...