31 March 2011

In Person vs Phone Interviews

My next post, In Person vs Phone Interviews, for The Career Effect is up! So if you've got a minute head over there and tell me what you think!

As far as jobs go, I had two interviews today that went well and I have one (almost) lined up for tomorrow as well! Just waiting to hear on the exact time. The two today were for local (Orem) companies, a receptionist position and an executive assistant at the other. To be honest, I wasn't super impressed with either, but I'd make the best of working at both if given the chance. I should hear back early next week about 2nd interviews. I am actually really excited about the interview tomorrow. I don't have any experience in this particular field, but it could be really cool! We'll see how it goes. Anyway, everyone check out my article!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...