04 April 2011

Simplification

Hi everyone! Lately, I have been thinking about condensing my life. Just getting rid of things I don't really need. A "Life Spring Cleaning" if you will. Anyway, I decided to start with my blog. I removed a few things that made it look cluttered, changed the color scheme, and made use of the "pages" feature to present a much cleaner, more simple site. I hope you like it. I you can't find something you use to like seeing on my blog just leave me a comment or send me an email and I'll see what I can do.  Also, I'm going to try to do more book reviews here and add more recipes in the future. Anyway, wish me luck and everyone let me know what you think of the new design?!

3 comments:

John Pender said...

I like it! Well done.

Anonymous said...

very nice!!

LaCimOuRiTsEn said...

I think it's so cool! I'm jealous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...