09 March 2010

Spring Cleaning

In an effort to attract the warm spring weather, I decided to do a little spring cleaning and housework. So after work, I went to my parents, ate some yummy dinner, and stole the carpet shampooer! I moved all of the table/chairs, everything off of the floors and got to work. It really only takes about 2.5 hours to do the entire apartment and I'm so happy it's done now! The carpets look 1000 times better and it smells like spring. The only downside of this is the fact that sweeping/vaccumming/and shampooing are the 3 of the worst things I could do to my back. So that's why I am blogging this silly post at 12:50AM.
So next on the spring cleaning agenda will be to clean off the balcony. Get rid of the old vacuums (Well be selling them, one needs a new belt and then she'll run like a champ, I don't know what is wrong with the other one so make an offer if you're interested.
Once we clean out the balcony I'll be able to get to my old knitting needles and yarn and could may start some fun projects! After that I'm not really sure, probably clean and detail the Jeep. Who knows. But I'm definitely getting in the mood to purge stuff!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...