17 March 2010

New Tattoo

I'm posting this today in honor of the holiday of my heritage; I am very much Irish! And because lately, (actually closer to the better part of the last 3 years) I feel like so many things go wrong, it's just one shit storm after another. So I'm taking my mojo into my own hands!! Here's my thought- my luck needs to change, and in an effort to do that I'm going to get the tattoo that I've talked about getting for years. I want a tiny black four leaf clover on the back of my left shoulder. Small, simple, and classic looking. Or possibly on the inside of my left wrist. I'm not sure yet. I want it as a reminder that I can change my own luck and accomplish anything I set out to do. Now, I just need to find a local artist that I like. I got my first tat in Hawaii so I can't really go back to him. The guy who pierced my belly button was fine, but I didn't really look into his artwork because I wasn't there for that. So maybe I'll go back and give his stuff a look. Anyway, I hope everyone had a great St. Patrick's Day!

2 comments:

Alissa said...

Try The Painted Temple in Provo. There are some amazing artists there. I like Lunchbox myself,but I've heard things about every artist there. It's the nicest tattoo shop you'll ever step foot in.

sunni said...

YES go to painted temple. Morgie got his done by Dan there. and Oak is super cool too. he is the shop owner. Come to Oni tattoo with me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...