Jayni tagged me....soo here goes.
1: Best thing you cooked last week:
-Haha. Get real. I don't cook at my house when there is exceptionally good food being made at my parents house 1 mile away.
2: If money and time were no object, where would you go and with whom?
- I would travel the world! Experience everything I could. I'd also work on accomplishing everything on my "Things To Do Before I Die" list. I'll do a post one day soon with that list.
3: Last time you cried:
-Last week. I had a crappy week.
4: 5 Things you were doing 10 years ago:
1. I started Young Womens.
2. I was starting to dance, I had just quit gymnastics.
3. Babysitting - me too J!!
4. Honestly, I can't think of any more haha
5: 5 things you did today, or will do today:
1. Went to work
2. Ate food
3. Posted a blog :P
4. Go see Fred Clause
5. Hang out with my sister and her fiance
6: 5 favorite snacks:
1. Ice Cream!!!
2. Red Hots
4. Pop Rocks
5. Doritos and cottage cheese
7: 5 bad habits:
1. Twisting my hair
2. Drinking Coke-- but I'm doing well at quiting. Go me go.
3. Driving and texting
4. Driving and finding songs on my iPod
8: 5 favorite foods
1. Chicken Cordon Blue w/Hollandaise sauce
2. Cafe Rio
3. Dad's pasta salad
9: 5 places you've been:
1. Oahu, HA- High school graduation gift
2. Catalina Island, CA- Family cruise
3. Boston, MA- eBay Live (work trade show)
4. Las Vegas, NV- been there a 100 times and never get tired of it.
5. Great Falls, MT - went for 1 day for a baseball game. Game was amazing, Great Falls a bit boring!
10: Favorite Memory:
1. Vacations with my family and summertime
11: 5 People I tag:
1. Alia Jensen
2. Jake Sabey
3. Mikal Belicove
4. Kade Applegate
5. ummm thats all Im going to tag