15 November 2007

My Life List of Things To Do

I'm a list person. I L.O.V.E making lists! I have lists of Things I Love, Things I Hate, DVDs I own, ones I want to get so on a so forth. Many years ago I decided to create a list of things I wanted to do before I die. My list is always expanding and I've been able to accomplish a few things (3 in one month!). Some of the tasks on my Life list are big and will take a lifetime to accomplish, others are pretty simple. It really makes me happy when I can cross things off! Below is my list.

 Fly first class
 Ride in a submarine
 Name a star
√ Eat pineapple in Hawaii
 Fall head over heals in love
√ Ride in a train
 Visit New York
 Further my education
√ Kiss on a bridge
 Go surfing
√ Build-A-Bear
√ Get a tattoo
 1000 DVDs
 Go to a World Series game
 Visit the big sycamore tree in Indiana
√ Ride in the Tea Cups
√ Go to the end of a rainbow
 See the Northern Lights
 Visit the Statue of Liberty
√ Buy something on eBay
 Attend a taping of The Price is Right
 Go to the top of a lighthouse
√ Ride in a hot air balloon
 Go to the Opera
 Attend Mardi Gras
 Attend the Sundance Film Festival
 Attend the Shakespearean Festival
 See the Golden Gate Bridge
 See Wayne Newton
 Indianapolis 500
 Eat at an Gordon Ramsay
 See a space shuttle launch
 Learn to ride a motorcycle

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Freakin' awesome list! I didn't know if I should put some small stuff on there...but now looking at it...I'm totally going to!! You have some great ideas! AAaaah, I'm so excited to get started on my list!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...