08 February 2011

Toothache

My tooth is killing me! Ughh. So about 8 months ago I had a crown fall off. It didn't break, it just fell off.  I haven't had a lot of extra cash to make a dentist appointment so, I just kept my crown and have been going about my business. I do my best to not chew on that side of my mouth and my tooth (or lack there of) hasn't bothered me until the last few days, but this morning I woke up to it KILLING me. It seriously hurts so much! I feel like my tooth has a heart beat. I've been putting ice chunks in my mouth and letting them melt around my tooth just to see if that will calm it down. And I know it must be bad since I take Lortab around the clock for my back and it's still hurting even with that in my system. I guess I can't put off a dental appointment any longer. Boo.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...