11 February 2011

Heartbroken

I can't sleep because I can't stop crying. I took my Macbook Pro and external hard drive to Simple Mac yesterday to have a few things looked at. They plugged everything in and told me the external hard drive was empty. Which means all the photos, music, movies, tv shows, and files I moved from my Macbook Pro to the external hard drive were gone. They suggested I take it to a data recovery place and IF they can find anything it will cost $1000. I was heartbroken, but I thought well I still have a lot of things on my laptop. Simply Mac called me again today to come pick it up and they said that the logic drive is failing and it doesn't have much longer before it will die. To fix the drive will be $1050. Now, I'm out my laptop, which I love.

To say that I'm heartbroken would be an understatement. I am devastated. All my pictures, all my memories from the last six years are just gone. All the photos of when my family was last together and happy as a family are gone. All my baseball summers are gone. The pictures of when I bought the Jeep. The pictures I took the day I bought Tonka. They're all gone. I am so devastated. Like I've said, everything that is a piece of what defines me as a person gets taken away (my family, my tan, my Jeep, my figure, and now my Mac and my memories.......

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...