10 January 2010

Update

I've looked at my blog several times the last few days and each time I do my last post bugs me and I think, I need something new, that one is a bit Depressed-Debbie, and then I close the window and go about my day. Well I can't take it any longer so here is a small update that is a bit more Peppy-Peggy.

Mid last week I received an email from an old coworker with news of a possible job prospect! I was really excited to hear from her and about the potential new job. I immediately sent over my resume and I interviewed for it on Friday. I think it went really well and I hope to hear back from them sometime this upcoming week! The job and the environment sound fabulous and I know I could do it really really well. So I am hopeful! If I hear back with good news I will do another post with more detail. I really want to begin working again. I am ready and my finances are really starting to blow up, so I need to get things back in order.

My ears are still feeling pretty great. I've been on the diuretic for about two weeks now and so far so good. Yay! I woke up this morning with a sore throat though so I hope I'm not getting a cold or something. I guess we'll see tomorrow.

I'm going to see The Book of Eli this week! I'm pretty excited because one: my date is really fun and two: it's Denzel, whom I love. I've ran out of shows and movies to watch at home, so I started FRIENDS again for the millionth time. I just love Ross & Rachel. I still remember watching the series finale on my parents couch. I balled my eyes out. I am so happy they ended the show with them together! I would have been pissed if they weren't!

Let's see what else to update. My nephew is still the cutest thing EVA! See?

Lastly, the Jeep is falling apart. It needs four new tires (two at the very least), new windshield wipers, a new back brake light, a new drivers inside door handle, and now it's making some noise when I turn. So that really sucks, but I'll deal I guess.

There's my update! Cross your fingers and toes that I'll have good news to report on the job-front sometime this week! Happy Sunday bloggy friends and stalkers.

3 comments:

John Pender said...

I really hope this works out for you. Best of luck! If all else fails, you can always come to Georgia and live in my closet.

Anonymous said...

good luck on getting that job!! i hope you get it.. it really sux to just look and look for jobs and get nothing back ya know?

Stu the Vibe Sender said...

Positive vibes, going your way!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...