30 January 2010

Tonka & Bear

Holli and I have been dogsitting Bear, our friend Sam's pomeranian. I was a little worried about it at first because we've never had any other dogs in the house with Tonka, but they are doing really well together! So well it has made me think about getting another dog. If I did it would most likely be a long-haired dachsund. Anyway, it was perfect timing. I have been home with Tonka for almost 4 months now he's become rather dependent. He would starting pouting when I would get ready to go to the store. With starting work he was going to be alone again for the majority of the day and dogs can get pretty lonely. When I came Thursday Tonka was so tired from playing all day he could barely keep his eyes opened. And they love going on walks together. I will try to take a video and post it. I haven't been able to get any good pictures yet, but here are a few so far. I'm going to be sad when Bear goes home, but hopefully we'll get to watch him again soon.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...