18 December 2009

A's to Your Q's 1.3

I've had a few more questions come from my new reader Drew Davis.

Drew asked...

1) What's your favorite comfort food?
2) What was your last concert?
3) What/who do you envy?
4) If you could switch places/lives with someone famous who would it be? How about someone not famous?
5) If you could live a movie, what would it be?

First, those are really great questions and I am happy to meet you Drew!

1) I would have to say my comfort food is ice cream. I love it. All kinds, it's just so good and I'm always reminded of good times I've had eating ice cream with friends and at ball games. Another comfort food is my Dad's pasta salad. Wow, I just love it. Its really simple to make and it tastes amazing. For the recipe to his salad and many other foods I love please visit My Recipology Blog.

2) This is a tough question. I am not a big concert attender but the last show I attended was Trans-Siberian Orchestra in 2007. They put on an amazing show. I wish I could afford to go every year and if you haven't seen it I would highly recommend it.

3) Right now, I envy those with great paying jobs, good benefits, all while working for good people. I have been out of work since the end of September, and I am going a little crazy looking for something new. The market is slim and it gets more and more frustrating as time goes on. I am looking for an administrative/executive assistant type position, maybe even office manager. I need roughly $40,000 a year annually. If anyone knows of a position, please email me and let me know the details. I am qualified and excel very well managing my time and those of others. I have a resume and cover letter ready to send and can be available for interviews any time Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM. I can start work immediately.

I also envy those that call fall asleep naturally on their own. I haven't been able to do this for a good two years. I have to take a heavy duty prescription medication nightly and its just not what I want to do long term anymore. I want to be able to lay my head on the pillow, relax, and fall asleep. But I can't. Currently, when I lay my head down a a circus goes off in my head. Commercials and songs start replaying over and over and I simply can not shut it down. It's very frustrating.

Additionally, I envy those not taking Prednisone on a regular basis. It is a wicked drug with many awful side effects. I just want my life and appearance back to what it was prior to the Prednisone. Hopefully, soon.

4)This one is really tough. Someone famous, well I think I would have to go with Marilyn Monroe, back in her prime. I would love to know what it felt like to have all men want you in one way or another. She was incredibly gorgeous and I think it would be fun to have that kind of attention if only for a day. Otherwise, I would probably switch places with someone that has decided on their path of life. They have decided what they want to be when they grow up and are in school or on the path to achieving their goal. I know of a few things that I want to do at some point in my life, for example, I want to attend Culinary Arts school. But it's not what I want to do when I grow up, I just want to be able to cook incredibly well for my future husband and possible family. I would like to switch places with someone that is not afraid to speak his/her mind. Someone who says what they mean and means what they say. I am a reserved person and sometimes it's a battle for me to express what I am really feeling or thinking.

5) Wow, this one is really tough. I love movies. Love, love, love. But I'm thinking instead of a movie I'd have to go with TV show and I'd like to live in Grey's Anatomy, Rescue Me, or Mad Men. Grey's, well I just love that show. I want to be in love with McDreamy. Rescue Me, hello?? Firemen. Everywhere. Yeah I'd like one of them too. And Mad Men, well I just love that era, I love the old school New York and the clothes and how the secretaries use typewriters. There are bars in each office and just what you did. I don't like how women are treated in the workplace though.

Anyway, thanks again for the questions, I hope I answered them to the best of my ability. If anyone has any other questions they'd like for me to answer with full honesty, just leave them in the comments section on this post or by clicking here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...