25 September 2008

Falling in Love with Music Again...

I'm falling in love with my music again. I go through these phases where I only listen to music or only talk radio. I'm in a music mood again lately and here's a few albums I can listen to over and over and over. I love them because I don't have to skip through any of the tracks!

Garth Brooks: Double Live
Brad Paisley: Time Well Wasted
Avril Lavinge: Let Go
Bob Marley: Legend
Dixie Chicks: Fly
Unwritten Law: The Hit List
Incubus: Make Yourself
Kenny Chesney: No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problems
Linkin Park: Minutes to Midnight
Rascal Flatts: Melt
Red Hot Chili Peppers: Californication
Something Corporate: Leaving Through the Window
Tim McGraw: A Place in the Sun
The Wreckers: Stand Still, Look Pretty
Yellowcard: Ocean Avenue

1 comment:

sunni said...

Good Times with so many of those albums!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...