19 September 2008

Dirty

So I haven't washed my car since....I can't even remember. I know it's been at least 6 months. And I've had the top off all summer and it is so dirty. There is a layer of dirt and dust on the dash and leaves on the seats and floor. It's disgusting. I would be embarrassed if I had to give someone a ride right now. I put the top and windows back on last night and while I love being able to wear my hair down and not freeze in the mornings again, I feel like I am in a box of filth. The Jeep is getting a bath tomorrow. A good bath. I'm taking it to Sonic and having it detailed. I may wash it myself before I take it down there though, I'm afraid they might turn me into the clean car authorities, if there were such a thing.

2 comments:

More Bacon said...

If it turns out that there are clean car authorities, don't let them find me!

Anonymous said...

So did someone else write "wash me" or did you? I had someone write that on my car when it was super dirty. LOL why would anyone want to put their finger in it, I mean, can't they see it's dirty and I am hesitating to touch it myself. ;) 6 months isn't that long.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...