02 May 2008

Brand Personality Test



At work I get quiet a bit of junk snail mail, most of which I just throw away. But today, I got a small box, hand addressed to me personally. I had no idea who it was from or what was inside. The top of the box had a pretty cute sticker on it that says nothing more than "Pick a Color". Instantly, I was interested in seeing what was inside. I opened up the box and found a box of crayons! CRAYONS! I love crayons! (PS. I am so easily amused.) Still I had no idea what this company was or why they sent me such an awesome little present. But, along with the crayons was a post card and a business card. The post card directed me to go to the site listed on the back of the crayons and "see what happens". Ha ha well, at this point I had to go and take a look! So I go to the site and it's a survey to make you think more about your personal brand identity. The survey was very colorful and asked a couple of cool questions. You get to chose a color, pick a car, someone you admire, etc. They take your answers and then give you explanations of what your choices say about you and your personality. Anyway, here's my answers. For the most part they are pretty accurate descriptions of me.

Color: So, I see that you picked the color Red, very interesting. Your selection of Red typifies a “Ruler” brand personality. This means that your deepest desire is to control and your outlook on life is to exert your leadership skills ASAP, in any situation, so somebody else doesn’t muddle it up. I bet you’re thinking this whole survey could have used your two cents.

Hero: Your choice of Meg Ryan as a role model was especially interesting. Using our complex interpretative skills, this means you admire “Innocent” type of individuals and most likely picture yourself in the same category. This means that your primary strategy in life is to do things in such a way that you can do it right the first time and never look back. You figure life is too short for regrets or second-guessing, so why compromise?

Movie: Your selection of Harry Potter indicates that, while relaxing, you display “Magician” traits. A proper translation informs me that your primary goal in life is to make dreams come true—you’re able to accomplish dreams that seem impossible to most.

Transport: What kind of person are you behind the wheel? Well, your selection of Hummer says you should own a bumper sticker saying “Honk if you’ re a ‘Ruler’.” This means that the gifts you offer those around you are responsibility and leadership. Others feel more confident knowing that you are running the show and that causes you joy and peace of mind. You might want to consider running for President of the United States or your local rotary club.

Snack: Yummm… your selection of Chocolate means you’ve got great taste in vending machine cuisine. It also means that you are most like a “Lover” brand personality. This means that in addition to your snack of choice, you might also enjoy eating Haagan Daas, wearing Chanel, dating someone who wears nothing but Victoria Secret or Calvin Klein underwear, all while watching Cinderella in a plush loveseat.

Kinda interesting huh? After some research I found that the company is Jibe Media based out of SLC. I'm still unsure how they got my information, but apparently they are good at coming up with ad campaigns as I'm sure I did exactly what they wanted. You can take your own test here.

1 comment:

paintingyoupretty said...

I am so, so excited for you and your lashes!!! Did you get the basic one for 8.50?? If you like the formula you should try the major major for 22.50. It's worth it. The brush is incredible. SERIOUSLY! I miss you!!! How are things?? We need to catch up! Also, tell Jayni I can't get on her blog and I'm offended.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...