19 May 2008

New Loves

Sex and the City: LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! I can't wait for May 30th when the movie comes out. P.S. I have 7 tickets to go (you get one with each season you buy, yes that means I've bought all 7 of them hehehe) so anyone who wants to come is welcome.

These girls are HILARIOUS. I know some of the situations are unrealistic, but some of them are so true! Dating can be terrible. Charlotte is my favorite. She is such a sweetheart and I love how she's always so optimistic about relationships and love. I wish I could be more like her, as I tend to be more of a pessimist like Miranda. I love when Carrie is with Aiden, he's my favorite. Big is alright I guess, but Aiden is soo sweet to her. I am sad that I am almost finished with this series! I'll need something new to watch, any suggestions? I'm thinking about starting Weeds or Big Love next.

Instant Pudding: You stir it up and in 5 minutes you've got a tasty treat! YUM! My favorites are butterscotch and pistachio. Chris made me some (go Chris go) the last time I was in Tampa and it was so good! Not as good as ice cream (obviously), but there is a lot less calories :)

3 comments:

Clayton Jensen said...

My vote for your next series is Big Love. I've seen a few episodes and I really liked it.

Unknown said...

Hi, just wanted to tell you what a big fan I am of Sex In The City too! I love Aiden! Wish things would have worked out! =( Big has that arrogance that makes him kind of attractive in a weird way. I'm glad that I'm not the only addict!
I agree with Clayton you need to watch Big Love next. ;)

Evonne
(Jill's sister in law)

LaCimOuRiTsEn said...

Sex and The City is such a great movie...and you get to see a guy's wang!
I just saw an advertisement for Jello-Pudding singles! MMMM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...