30 April 2008

ABC's



A-Attached or Single: Single
B-Best Friend: Hoebag
C-Pie or Cake: I'm gonna go with CAKE...Chocolate Molten Cake..YUM
D-Day of Choice: Tuesday...new movies come out on dvd this day
E-Essential Items: Chapstick and water
F-Favorite Color: Red
G-Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Wormies
H-Hometown: Orem, UT
I-Indulgence: Dove Promises
J-January or July: July I love the 4th of July!
K-Kids: Someday I'll have one or two
L-Life is incomplete without: Family
M-Marriage Date: TBA
N-Number of Siblings: 2 sisters
O-Oranges or apples: Apples...I HATE mushy apples though
P-Phobias or Fears: Clowns
Q-Quotes: "A man see's in the world what he carries in his heart."
R-Reasons to smile: Warm weather, baseball season, cute text messages
S-Season: Summer. I LOVE summer
T-Tag Friends: Holli, Johanna, Clayton
U-Unknown fact about me: Fact. Bears eat beets. Beets. Bears. Battlestar Galactica.
V-Very Favorite Store: Target
W-Worst Habit: Chewing on plastic...straws, pen caps, etc
X-X-Ray, Ultrasound or mammogram: xray
Y-Your Favorite Food: Mexican and Italian!
Z-Zodiac: Virgo

1 comment:

sunni said...

I just read your ABC thingy and we have a lot the same. YAY for us! HAHAH

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...