07 April 2008

Things that make me say..what the hell?

The snow and hail that fell this morning. WHAT? It's April. I've put up with the cold and snow (patiently) for long enough. NO MORE. Anything less than 60 degrees is unacceptable to me. Jayni posted some pictures here.




This shoe. I saw these babies last night, and by the time I got around to my blog they were SOLD OUT. Who the hell is buying these terrible things, and where on earth are you wearing them?? I don't get it.



I saw this "snack" in the vending machine at work. What the hell? Ketchup AND fries in a bag? Are they flavored chips? Even worse it's from Burger King. Sick.

3 comments:

paintingyoupretty said...

this post was hilarious. i miss you!

Anonymous said...

Oh man. I know you didn't just diss the Burger King! That dude is my hero! If only he made better fries... oh wait

Heather said...

k i dont even know you really, (you worked with or work with jayni is how i even 'know' u) but i came across your blog from her page and you are so stinkin cute. your blog is making me laugh tears and be happy. i love the way you think and write. do NOT freakin block everyone like jayni and jobi did at one point (then i had to go waiting for a subscription invite!) :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...