26 February 2008

Update

Well, I'm back from Tampa and I had a great time. I'm so happy I could spend a few days with Chris before he's off to spring training. He makes me soo happy! I hope I do the same for him. Here's a picture we took before going to Maggiano's for dinner on Sunday. I look terrible in it (I mean really, what is my smile??) but Chris looks great, as usual. :)

We only took one picture while I was there, lol we suck. I did take a sweet one from the plane on the flight down there though. I was on cloud nine (pun intended ha ha), so excited to see him.

Chris took me to a scrapbook store (The Scrapbook Shoppe) while I was there too. I was impressed with how much space and supplies this place had. Being from Utah, the scrapbook meca, I didn't expect to find much, but I ended up buying some really cute papers that I've never seen at any store here before. I bought the paper for a bookbinding project, which should be cute when finished. I'm also going to start scrapbooking all of Chris Tampa Baseball stuff. I'm not sure if he wants me to do it because I can scrapbook fairly well or if he's trying to keep my mind occupied so I won't sit and go crazy thinking about how much I really miss him. Ha ha, he's so sweet. Either way, I am excited to work on it.

Let's see, what else. Oh, don't break your tail bone and then try to sit on a plane for a few hours, it will hurt. Southwest left my luggage in Tampa on my flight home. And to be quite honest, I was more sad that I would have to spend a night without Bootz, than I was about my clothes or anything else in my bag. Ha. Anyway, I just wanted to give everyone an update!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...