- "God loves you" emails that tell me I'm going to burn in hell if I don't forward it to 10 people
- Q-tips where the cotton is soo tight that it feels like you're cleaning your ear with a piece of wood
- The gas pump that stops pumping when you try to put down the "auto-pump" thingy and you have to stand out in the freezing cold and manually pump the gas
- The Golden Corral a.k.a The Golden Troff
- Parents who let their children kick and scream at the top of their lungs in stores and don't do a single thing to calm them down
- The Walgreen's pharmacy on 8th North in Orem
- The lady who sat in front of me at TSO with her HUGE hair
- People who hum or whistle while standing in checkout lines
- When you pull a tissue out of the tissue box and it rips in half
- People who come in my office when they can clearly see I am on the phone and proceed to talk to me..hello! I'm on the phone!
- The smell of office/work kitchens. They just always reak
- InstaCare facilities that have a "no narcotics" rule when it comes to treating migraine headaches. I didn't come for a lolly pop doc!
- The license plate N8DAWG..seriously?
08 December 2007
Things that must go..
Okay, the morning show I listen to, Radio from Hell on X96, does a weekly thing where Kerry, Bill, and Gina (the hosts) give a few things that they've seen or experienced in the last week that they can't stand. Things that bug them or drive them crazy. Things that must go. It's one of my favorite portions of the show and I tune in for it almost every Wednesday at 8am. Every other week they read listeners things that must go, those are usually pretty good too. Anyway, here is the start of my own list of things that must go. Feel free to add to it in the comments section!