21 November 2010

14 days and counting

Guys. I don't even know if I want to post this for fear that I will jinx it. But it's so freaking exciting (mostly just for me) I have to. Are you ready for it? Drum roll please.................... For two whole weeks now I have had zero fluid in my ears!! ZERO! There's no pressure or pain in my head and I can hear again! My ears are NORMAL. NORMAL!!! For two years (You can relive the saga here) I have dealt with this freaking fluid in my ears and head and sinuses and it is finally gone. Finally. Can you guys even believe it? I don't know who pulled their strings with the health gods, but THANK YOU! I will forever be in your debt. Seriously.

1 comment:

jayni & ben said...

i can not believe you have had to deal with that for 2 years. I remember how sick you would get when we worked together. i am happy it is gone. Please oh please say the fluid being gone lasts forever and NEVER comes back!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...