03 December 2008

Puppy School



Last night was Tonka's first day of puppy school! So you know I put him in his cute little sweater! Haha. I wanted him to look nice for his first day. :) It was actually the second lesson in this course of classes. We started a week late, but were able to get a really quick catch up lesson a few days before.



It was his first time around other dogs and he was pretty scared. He sat most of the class behind my purse or in my lap, but other than that he did pretty well. He learned how to walk on a leash without yanking it and to lie down. In his private lesson last week he learned to sit and to watch me as I give him a command. Anyway, here are some pictures! He looks really long in them, but I think it was the way I was holding him. He's 4.8lbs and still got all his puppy wrinkles!


2 comments:

jayni & ben said...

Oh I love little Tonka. And hims looks very cute in hims sweater:]

Mary and Eric Francis said...

Aww little tonka is so cute! Hope your doing good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...