26 December 2008

Crazy Eights

Clayton tagged me so here goes!

CrAzY EiGhTs

8 Shows I Watch:
(And by watch I mean, buy and watch on DVD)
-Grey's Anatomy
-Survivor
-Private Practice
-Ugly Betty
-Entourage
-Desperate Housewives
-CSI: Las Vegas
-The Office

8 Places I like to Eat
-Cafe Rio
-McGrath's
-PF Chang's
-Noodles & Company
-Mom & Dad's he he
-Holli's bean dip
-7-11
-Mi Ranchito

8 Things on my Wishlist
-To not have migraines
-Tonka to be 100% litter box trained
-For it to be March so I can go on my Disneyland trip!
-For it to be April so I can meet my little nephew
-To learn to knit
-For Marley to not eat Tonka when they meet (maybe tomorrow!)
-Warm weather...I HATE snow/cold/wind..even on Christmas.
-To be tan again

8 Tags:
-Sunni Archibald
-Holli Ridley
-Mom
-Madi Love
-Jayni Brenchley
-Chelsea Dabling
-Julie Hatch
-Erin Simnitt

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...