27 March 2008

5

Jayni tagged me on this ages ago and people are bugging me to update my blog so here I go -

5 things on my list to do today:
1. Work
2. Do some laundry
3. Go to Verizon and switch back to my orange phone
4. Go tanning
5. Set up my MLB.com pass

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Nacho Doritos and Cottage Cheese - you have to try it!!
2. Ice cream!!
3. Hot Tamales
4. Popcorn
5. Cuties or Clementines or whatever you want to call them

5 Places I've lived:
1. Orem, UT
2. Juno, AK
3. Idaho Falls, ID -gross

5 Places you've been:
1. Florida (Tampa & Orlando)
2. Hawaii (Oahu)
3. Las Vegas
4. California (San Diego, Northern CA, Victorville-ha ha Hoe and Moe, etc)
5. Boston

What would I do if I were suddenly made a Billionaire:
I would..
1. Save most of it
2. Hire someone to invest some of it
3. Buy a crossover SUV!
4. Buy a home some place warm year round!!!
5. Buy a movie theater so I could watch all the movies on the big screen before everyone else. And I would get all the movie popcorn I wanted! :) YUM

5 jobs I've had:
1. Receptionist - Persona
2. Editorial Assistant - PaperKuts
3. Executive Assistant - Doba
4. Cashier - Partyland!!!
5. Random babysitting

5 Pet Peeves I have:
1. When there's snow or rain on the ground and the bottom of my pants get wet
2. People who don't drive the speed limit
3. Blogs with music that automatically plays. Sorry to all my friends who have this, which is about 90% of you. But most of the time I am listening to MY OWN music and I have to search all over your blog each time I look to turn it off. It's annoying!
4. Not being able to sleep
5. Barking dogs or meowing cats


5 Things you didn't know about me:
1. I love driving with the windows rolled down and the heater on
2. I think celery tastes like crunchy water
3. I like westerny/cowboyee movies, especially ones about Jesse James
4. I've had surgery 5 different times
5. I save anything that has even the smallest bit of sentimental value. i.e movie stubs, dinner receipts, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...