30 August 2010

Brain Dump

I'm bored, like really bored. I've cleaned and vacuumed my bedroom, the TV room, the living room, and the kitchen (twice). I also cleaned my sister's room while she took a bath. I've done 4 loads of laundry with 2 more in the shoot. I took the meat down for dinner tomorrow. I've walked both the dogs, three days in a row. I gave myself a pedicure. I've watched more movies and TV shows than I could ever dream of wanting to watch. I've started my favorite book for the 3rd time.

Without my Ambien I sleep every other night. This is my non sleep night and I have nothing to do. I started a "sleep journal" actually it's more like a "lack of sleep journal". Tonka doesn't sleep with my anymore. He sleeps on a pillow in the living room until about 3AM when he gets so cold he wanders into my bed looking for warmth under the covers.

2 comments:

John Pender said...

Boredom is hitting hard here too. I find myself making up things to do lately. It's starting to get old. I need something to do!
As always, feel free to come over here and clean. The company is always welcome.

Meagen Ridley said...

I was so bored I asked Holli if I could do her laundry. BLAH.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...